MAKI Building Centers wants its website(s) to be ACCESSIBLE and USER FRIENDLY. Please let us know how we can improve in our goal of giving users equal access to website information and functionality. Thank you. Accessibility printable pdf
This page will provide information on updates and more specifics as they are available now or in the future.
The MAKI Access Initiative Nexus ( The MAIN Project) is a connected central effort at MAKI Corp. dedicated to making the MAKI website experience more ACCESSIBLE and more USER FRIENDLY whether it’s MAKIBuildingCenters.com, SWSCorp.net, TopNotchTruss.com, GrandRentalMA.com, or GardnerGravel.com.
MAKI wants to make it easy for any consumer to get information about its products, publishing content in a way that makes it available to the full range of our audience. A complete listing of all pages on this website can be found on the Site Map page. It is automatically generated as new pages are added so bookmarking the Site Map page in your browser will give you the most updated content.
Shortcut domain names linking to important centers of the MAKI experience are:
- BuyMaki.com linking to the MakiBuildingCenters.com website (a shorter domain to make it easier for you.)
- BudgetBarn.net linking to the latest Budget Barn Deals and MAKI Closeouts
- GardnerGravel.com linking to Gardner Gravel information
- MakiWindows.com linking to the MAKI Windows information page
- MadeinGardner.com linking to the MAKI Made in Gardner page
- To give all users a better experience in perceiving, understanding, navigating, and interacting with any of the MAKI websites.
- To aid users with disabilities in accessing our website, including, but not limited to, users with visual, auditory, physical, cognitive, and neurological disabilities
- To remove as many accessibility barriers as possible.
- To benefit all people, even those without disabilities by keeping our websites flexible to meet different user needs, preferences, and situations.
- To make it as easy as possible for as many people as possible to learn about as many of our products as possible.
The Internet has more and more become an important resource in many aspects of life: education, employment, government, commerce, health care, recreation, information gathering, entertainment, and more. MAKI is committed to the goal of providing equal access and equal opportunity to people with disabilities. We recognize that this will be an ongoing effort and that we may not fully understand all situations, now or in the future. That is why we have provided a contact form below to make it possible for you to easily send an email directly to our Webmaster so we can continue to make website improvements as necessary. Thank you so much for visiting this MAKI website. Your business is appreciated and your input is always welcome. For more information on website accessibility, please visit the Web Accessibility Initiative (link opens in new window) If you wish to contact us about product information, please use the regular contact form (links to general contact form) Information from the form below goes directly to our Webmaster.
Your input is welcome and appreciated.